23 October 2014

Collins Quarter - Savannah










One of my favourite spots visited in Savannah was this new cafe, Collins Quarter. (I hadn't realized that my boss opened a coffee shop here (haha) but they accidentally placed an extra "L" in his name.) The Collins Quarter is in my favourite historic area of town and the cafe is classy and beautiful.  It even has an outdoor walk-up-window for those business people who want a really good cup of coffee but don't have time to sit in the cafe. 

We started our day here and had some breakfast. I had a delicious flat white and a yogurt parfait with homemade granola and fresh fruit. Jen, being the creative mom that she is, created a little picture scavenger hunt for Liliana so she would have things to look for while were were out and about that day. Baby Ivy was very entertained sitting in her chair gazing at herself in the perfectly placed mirror next to her. That kept her pretty entertained.

I found myself craving the coffee from Collins Quarter each day after our visit here. It was a place that I would frequent if I lived in Savannah. We went on a weekday so it was
n't super busy in the morning. The girls did really well, and Jen and I were able to take our time and enjoy the atmosphere and some good talks.
From here, we went off to several more fun places like bookstores and shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment