30 October 2014

Bits and Pieces








Just a few bits and pieces; glimpses of some delightful things in my life lately. Sometimes we move so fast through our days we don't stop to appreciate the people, the places, and the things that bring special glimmers of happiness and joy in an ordinary day. I am so deeply thankful for these things. God has blessed me more than I deserve.

I think there are foretastes, glimpses, and moments of heaven we get to experience here on earth, and if we are attentive enough we will notice. Whether we are spending time with some dear people in our lives or having some inspirational quiet time, the glimpses are sometimes subtle and gentle. Something that tugs at the heart with yearnings unexplained. Something that leaves a reminder note on your soul when the moment gives way to time passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment