20 October 2014

The Sentient Bean - Savannah






I have been enjoying the combination of lovely weather in Savannah for the past four days and also visiting my dear friend, Jen (plus her hubby Jake and two beautiful little girls). They were all kind enough to indulge in some Savannah adventures with me!

Each time I go to Savannah I find more charm in its historic neighborhoods and several new places (new to me) that are simply delightful. I always knew the shaded squares of the historic area held much charm for me, but discovering coffee shops is so much fun as well. This city is very artsy and full of hipsters, so finding coffee shops is not difficult, which pleases me to no end.


The best thing about travelling is being so inspired by the adventures, that I have so much to write about and share, but the worst part is not having time to write about it! I have catching up to do.

On this particular morning, it was a time in which Jen and I got a little bit of one-on-one time to talk about our lives in more depth while Jake took the girls in the running stroller and ran around Forsyth Park many times. The Sentient Bean is on the south end of Forsyth Park, which is a very large and popular park in the historic district. The coffee shop is a local spot near the farmer's market and a health food store which was buzzing on this morning. Eventually, the girls re-joined us and we walked through Forsyth Park. I was so thankful for some time to talk about life over a soy cappuccino and flavoured milk steamer with Jen.


Note: Most of these photos were taken or inspired by Jen.
Note #2: Baby Ivy wants to know why the coffee is gone. Refill please!

No comments:

Post a Comment