24 October 2014

The Paris Market - Savannah










I have been to Savannah at least ten different times over the years, and I want to know how I had never been in The Paris Market before. It is such a beautiful store. All kinds of pretty things that I love.

Well, my wise and knowledgeable friend Jen is always looking out for me, and she said we must go here. So, we went.

I wanted so many things in the store. It's all classy, simple, vintage, and pretty. I settled on a beautiful grey mug and a soft tea towel. Oh, and a lavender latte at the cafe upstairs. But it is downstairs that holds all the treasures for the home. I just cannot afford any of them, except the two little items I indulged on.

So don't be like me, who passed The Paris Market every year and never went inside to check it out. Go inside! Explore and find some inspiration for whatever decoration you might be looking for. Or, just go into the cafe and get a coffee and a macaron or a lavender cookie (I was so tempted to get those).

No comments:

Post a Comment