06 June 2014

Thankful Friday


I am summing up this week with things that I am thankful for. It has been a very busy week. But it has been full of good things, so I cannot complain. I feel like I have hardly had a moment to sit and let my imagination wander, which usually leaves me feeling emptied, but this week has seen a taste of variety each day, and I think that has kept things spiced enough to tide me over. I might be making myself hungry by using food references. So, I will move along.

This week I am thankful for:

- Getting a construction tour lead by our head pastor of the new church building

- Rainy days curled up with some tea and dreamy thoughts
- My role at work and the successes we get to share
- Tea and talks with a friend
- Being a tiny part of the community at church
- Taco night at a friend's house
- Family that I love
- The sunlight in the morning
- Cheerful birds chirping
- Less humidity this week
- Extra cups of tea in a giant mug
- Filling pages in my journal
- Making to-do lists and getting items crossed off
- Laughing hysterically while on the phone with Mum about something silly
- Travel adventures coming up
- A new bag perfect for adventures
- A free venti cappuccino
- Finishing reading a few books

No comments:

Post a Comment