10 May 2013

Before & After


I will be moving in a few weeks into a cool garage 2nd floor apartment, and when I first saw the place, my least favourite room was the kitchen. First, I asked my landlord if I could paint it (that lime green had to go!). He readily agreed. I picked out a colour called atmospheric (gray with a tiny hint of blue) and I primed and painted it over a few weekends, with my landlord putting all the finishing touches on it. I bought new knobs for the cabinets, too.

Then, my creative gears started moving and I envisioned white cabinets. My landlord went along with the idea, and the more he thought about it, the more he saw my vision and grew excited about the clean, contrasting look. This last weekend it was all completed and the cabinets put back together, and it looks amazing. There is still work to be done before I can move in, but the kitchen is a charming spot! I cannot wait to see it all put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment