20 May 2013

Wedding Weekend


My little brother got married this weekend! Good times were had by all and everything went smoothly.
When I got into town Friday, I was put to work folding napkins for the reception. Since the reception was at the beach under a pavilion, the silverware was plastic, but they still wanted it to look fancy!

At the rehearsal, as they practiced giving the rings and how to do that, my brothers (the groomsmen) gave a candy ring pop as a stand-in prop. It was quite funny when the pastor said "ok, next I will ask the best man for the rings...." and Jason immediately presented a ring pop for use. That's what Patience has on her finger in this first photo.

It took an army to get Tyler dressed. Haha. Just kidding. I don't think he usually wears bow ties and vests.
  Mom and Tyler at the reception.

Patience and her Mom right before the ceremony.
My sister-in-law, Samantha and her most adorable baby girl (my niece!), Ellliott.
My three brothers and me, right before the ceremony.
Lots of dancing took place, and everyone had a great time, despite the warm temperature. Gladly as the evening went on it got a bit cooler with a the breeze coming off the gulf water.
I wish for God's richest blessings and joy for Tyler and Patience's future together. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment