28 May 2013

Moving Weekend



What did you do over your long weekend?
I moved!
Here is just a little sneak peak at my new place. I have organizing to do, but I am pretty well unpacked.

It was a busy weekend for me, and I am so glad the moving part is over. I hired movers for my apartment move because I have an abundance of books and a piano. So, I will leave that kind of serious moving to the professionals. I was very nervous about my piano, as the three guys had major difficulty in getting it downstairs. They carried it down, and I have no idea how they did it. Really, they are amazing. I am thankful to report that my piano made it downstairs and upstairs into my new place. And it sounds great resonating off the wood floors, although, I know it needs to be tuned.

I love my new place. It is so cozy and full of charm, and I have some pretty awesome neighbors. My friend Emily is next door, and my landlord lives in the house in front of my little home, and he has been here hanging all my curtains and some other items today.

Stay tuned for some more photographs....

No comments:

Post a Comment