29 May 2013

New as the Sun Rises

Today is a new day! A day to embrace and enjoy because God has allowed this new day. The past is over. The history of yesterday is done. Look ahead and in this very moment.

There are no worries about what is past, for God makes all things new as the sun rises, so rises my spirit to behold the beauty of this day, made by my Lord.

Behold, the former things
have come to pass
and new things I now
declare; before they
spring forth I tell you
of them.
- Isaiah 42.9


My past days lately have been crazy, to say the least. So full of activity, tasks to handle, disappointments to endure, and joys to behold. My life is all over the place! But isn't that the norm?
In spite of all that, or perhaps because of all that is going on, I am thankful. Thankful because each day is a gift, no matter what it contains.

No comments:

Post a Comment