22 May 2013

Packing

Yep. I am getting there....
Almost finished!
My bookshelves have never looked so bare. These are all the books I have left to pack!
This week (and last week) I have been trying to remember all the things I need to remember in order to move. All the packing and all the address changes and such. It is kind of boggling my brain. It's been almost four years since I last moved, so it's not fresh in my memory.

There is something so exciting, to me, about moving. The fresh start of a new place and the ability to decorate in many new ways! My style has changed since I moved four years ago, so I get to implement all the things I like the most to make my new place cozy.

My landlord sent me a photo of my newly finished pine wood floors that he varnished all weekend. They look glossy and brand new! Amazing. Can't wait to be in and organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment