13 May 2013

Cozy Office Space

I am fortunate in my new job to have my own office to work in. I am one who flourishes when I have my own private space. Perhaps my love of quiet time to read and write is a reason I do so well in that kind of atmosphere. 

But I also like being close in proximity to others and have the ability to gather together with ease. That leads to my new cozy chair in my office. My friend, Liz,  thrifted this chair and a matching couch for $5, and didn't have use/space for the chair, so she gave it to me! Now when my boss or my co-worker come into my office to chat, they can sit in a cozy spot. By the way, the idea to get a cozy chair for my office was my boss's idea. how awesome is that? I am so thankful for this job and for Colin and Jaime. Wonderful people I work with.
I foresee a few breaks here, reading, when I am able to (after all the work is done, of course!).

1 comment:

  1. That chair looks very comfy! It appears more like a massage or spa chair, which is relaxing enough to wipe the stress away. Anyway, with that kind of chair, I can't help but to be curious about how your office space looks like. Glad to hear that you're loving the idea of having your own private working space.

    -Metro Office

    ReplyDelete