08 May 2013

Full of Dream

His love is all I need. His love is deeper than I can go. He claims me as His own and I am His. It is the best place to be. Though I struggle with trusting immediately when I see things around me that trouble me, and within myself I struggle with certain things, I sometimes fall backward and ask myself: what is wrong with me?

There are many things wrong with me, as there are with you, but God....He makes up for all my short comings. All my trials and errors. He washes my dirt away as I truly seek Him through all my failures.

The one day I try again may be the day when it all comes together. Like a flash I never saw. God already has that in store for me. All I have to do is continue to follow....and listen to God through my prayers, reading, reflecting, and everyday actions.

Sometimes the thing most desired seems to be so far off. And sometimes it is right next to us. ALL the time He is with us.

Like one who's voyaged over foreign oceans
am I among these eternally at home;
the full days stand dumbly on their tables,
but to me the far-off is full of dream.

- "The Solitary" by Rainer Rilke

No comments:

Post a Comment