04 October 2013

Welcome October!

Pardon me for not welcoming October sooner! This week has been a little crazy. I started off the month right, though, by indulging in my favourite Halloween candy. I thought it was a necessary gesture. 
 When Fall arrives my crochet hooks and knitting needles tend to come out more often, and yarn shows up on my sofa, ready to be made into something. So, I will oblige them and work on some blankets, scarves, or just practicing a stitch, like with this piece.
The mornings have been so bright and clear. Almost like Winter, but obviously not as chilly.
And with the beginning of October, I had to introduce tights to the mix. It's October! It's time to pull out the tights and scarves and boots. I am dreaming a bit....but it will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment